Stay closer to the Bungle Bungles
Staying at the Bungle Bungle Caravan Park allows visitors to stay closer to the Bungles. Travel time is minimised, giving you more time to enjoy the wonders of the park.
Bungle Bungle Caravan Park was established in 2010 on Mabel Downs Station right at the turnoff to Purnululu National Park and the Bungle Bungle Range.
We offer a secure and comfortable alternative to free camps allowing you to experience the National Park safe in the knowledge that your caravan/motorhome and gear is safe and secure. We also offer a range of Bungle Bungle accommodation options including eco tents and cabins.
Bungle Bungle Caravan Park is a true Kimberley bush experience with a great family atmosphere. Our huge community fire-pit (campfire) each evening is talked about at traveller stops all over Australia and is a fantastic place to swap stories with your fellow travellers from all over the world.
- Outback Tents, caravan, motorhome and camping accommodation options
- 4WD Bus Tours leaving direct from the Bungle Bungle Caravan Park.
- Helicopter Flights over the Bungle Bungles.
- Telstra NextG Phone and Mobile Broadband now available
- Caravan and Camper Trailer storage available
- Well behaved pets are welcome!
Make secure, instant bookings online for the Bungle Bungle Caravan Park and tours of the Bungles
Book Bungle Bungle 4WD Bus Day Tour, Bungle Bungle Helicopter Flights and Bungle Bungle Caravan Park – all from this website!